Covid Protocol - Du Parc Mulhouse
Important: The Sanitary Pass is compulsory for access to the establishment.
Facilities & Hygiene
- All facilities are disinfected daily
- You will find dispensers of hydro-alcoholic gel for compulsory use in many common areas of our establishment.
- The use of the lift is limited to one person or a maximum of 2 if sharing a room.
- Room keys are fully disinfected.
- Carpets removed in all rooms
- Towels and bed linen washed at high temperature
- Gel and masks available to our guests
- Sterilization of remote controls and TV and telephone in each room
- Mask use is mandatory
- Hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers are available in the common areas
- Wherever possible, we recommend payment by credit card.
- The payment terminals are disinfected regularly
- All our staff are familiar with the new security and hygiene measures
- Our team will wear masks at all times
- Our team’s uniforms are washed and disinfected daily
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m between team members
- Reception staff disinfect the counter every time a customer comes in
- Breakfast will be available via Room Service
- Individual tablecloths, cutlery and single-use napkins are used
- Capacity will be controlled to avoid overcrowding